Recently, I migrated this blog to Jekyll. If you're interested to see how I set it up, I open sourced the config files on GitHub. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. In the following articles, I will tell you more about how I configured Jekyll to improve SEO and decreased my site's build time. Stay tuned!
Articles in this series:
- Migrated from Ghost to Jekyll
- Migrating content from Ghost to Jekyll
- How I set up this blog on Jekyll (this article)
- How I improved my Jekyll setup
- How I improved my Jekyll SEO
- Fixing my content after migrating to Jekyll