In the previous part of the How we did it series about our new website I told you how we implemented the branding in SharePoint 2010. In this part I will share with you some information about how we optimized our website for performance.
In case you haven’t noticed, recently we launched our new website. In the upcoming series of How we did it articles I will give you a glance under the hood and tell you how we built our site. In this first part I will tell you how we did the branding of our new website.
Yesterday evening our new website went live. Proudly presenting Mavention 2.0!
Today is the first Walkin(g) Fridge day here at Mavention.
Yesterday we had a great evening here at Mavention talking about web standards and accessibility on the SharePoint platform.