Thanks to migrating to Jekyll, I could finally fix years of negligence of my content. Here is how I did it.
Shortly after I went live with my blog on Jekyll, I noticed that not all of my content was presented correctly to search engines, social media sites and my readers using RSS feeds. Here is what I've found out and how I fixed it.
Once my site was up and running in Jekyll, it was time for some improvements. It wasn't running as smoothly as it could, and here is what I've changed.
Recently, I migrated this blog to Jekyll. If you're interested to see how I set it up, I open sourced the config files on GitHub.
The first step to migrate my blog from Ghost to Jekyll was to convert the Ghost content to Jekyll. Here is how I did it and the challenges I had along the way.